Sunday, October 30, 2016

Painting Day Has Arrived!


Oh, my goodness, Friends!  Are you ready for this?  Restrained Gold by Sherwin Williams is covering the walls of the main parts of the house now.  I'm so excited, but I'm chuckling too because when we first saw the paint it was dark outside, and the walls looked much darker inside then what we expected. I said to Ron, "I don't think that gold has been restrained enough!"  But, in the light of day the walls look fabulous and we're both very happy with the color.  Keep in mind, we don't have electricity hooked up yet, so everything looks dark even at dusk.  It's so dark at night, as a matter of fact, I did not see Meredith kneeling beside me on the living room floor at her house when I was summoned by my little grandson's, up the darkened basement stairs to peek at the newly carved pumpkins.  lol.  Okay, maybe I also need to get my eyes checked. 

Anyway, my Friends, here's the paint job.  It's not quite finished but you can get a pretty good idea of how it looks.  I hope you like it.  If you don't, be gentle in your comments.  I'm a soft soul.  I might cringe to know you dislike the color, but I'll keep loving you anyway.















We still have a lot to do, but it's getting so exciting now.  I hope you enjoy seeing the progress.  Arrivederci, Everyone!    

No comments:

Post a Comment