Tuesday, November 1, 2016

We Have Garage Door Openers!



Hi Friends!  It was a beautiful day for installing garage door openers.  I now have one of those doohickeys attached to my car viser that has buttons on it that open the garage door before I get there.  Isn't that cool?!   




Also, we have some lights working, and Ron is systematically going through room by room installing switches and hooking up electricity. It's a beautiful thing.  




Thought you all might enjoy seeing a few wires.  They're kind of pretty in an artsy sort of way.  I'm sure you will agree.   




There are lights in this room!  And I love the paint color!  And I have something I found today that's going right in the middle of that wall.  Can't tell you what it is yet, but I definitely found something neat.  





Now, please observe the outlet box on the siding of the house, up by the roof.  That is for plugging in a string of lights.  I asked Ron for one on the back patio and one on the front patio.  




And speaking of the back patio area, we have lights there too!  Pavers will come later.  




I think I could sell wire art.  It looks good. Just saying . . . .

Oh, my, Friends.  Today was a busy day at the house.  Tomorrow will be too.  Things are getting done at a fast pace now.  I'll try to keep you informed. 

Thanks for stopping over.  See you back here soon.  Love ya all!   






No comments:

Post a Comment