Friday, October 28, 2016

15,000 + 15,000 + 15,000 + Blood, Sweat and Tears = Almost Home



Hi Friends!  We're getting there, we really, really are getting there!  But, before I show you more progress inside I just have to tell you about all the pavers Builder Ron put in for the driveway and front patio.  Add 15,000 pounds, three times, and you have the sum of all the weight in rock, sand, and pavers he moved.  Amazing!  So glad it's done.  I can say that because I helped move a few of the paver bricks.  And, also, because I saw how a certain guy looked very tired at the end of each day last week.  




The driveway looks so pretty with the pavers in place.  A job well done.  Can't wait until we seal it.




Thought you might like to see where the mechanical room is located off the garage.  This room is fabulous!




We call this the "west wing".  You'll see why when I do another video after the inside is painted.  




And . . . . I wanted you to see the beautiful ceiling work.  





I'm look from the guestroom.



And this is looking through the kitchen to the pantry room.  I am going to love, love, love that pantry space!   I'm so glad Ron was able to include one in his design for the house.  By the way, our design is up on the drafter's website.  I'll get the info and post it.  

Again, thank you all for coming by.  Next time you visit I should have pictures of painted walls!  Whooo hooo!  

Love ya.  Have a great day.  

2 comments: