Friday, October 7, 2016

We May Have a Run Away Snowball Heading Down Hill!


Good Morning Friends!  As you can see, the sheet rock has arrived.  A few days before that the insulation arrived, and Ron got it up in 2 and 1/2 days time.  He's fast.  




Things are happening at a quicker rate now, like an out of control snowball rolling downhill.  In between insulation and sheet rock deliveries has been the inspectors inspecting and passing things like framing, electrical, and rough plumbing.  



I love how this looks just inside my front door, and I'm soooo excited that we're moving into phase 4;  Interior walls!  



This is inside the master bedroom.  










Posing by the dining room windows.  There are a lot of windows on the back side of the house overlooking the lot.  It's very pretty and peaceful.  



Side view of the garage.  I love that Ron put windows and a man door on that side.  He's so clever.

Yesterday I picked out lights, tile, and a countertop for our kitchen island.  My cabinets are in, and will be delivered in about two weeks.  Yikes, that means I better pick out my inside paint colors . . . . and soon!  

Well, thanks for stopping by again, and for cheering us on throughout the process of building this home.  I have a feeling I'll be back here soon.  Have a great day, y'all.  Love ya!  

No comments:

Post a Comment