Monday, May 2, 2016

Work Continues Even on May Day


Hi Friends.  The first day of May was beautiful!  Ron headed over to the cottage in the afternoon and put some boards down.  I know, I know, he's using an ax for a hammer.  Ax, hammer, hammer, ax, they both did he job so . . . . what can I say, it's what he had to work with at the moment.  Ron does not stand on ceremony, I can tell you that.  


That's my bike helmet in the foreground.  Yep, I rode my bike to the site.  Only had to walk it up two steep hills.  Sheeesh.  I'll keep practicing on that.  








Okay, well that's all the pics I have for you today.  We really didn't do that much.  I don't know what's next but I think it will be pretty exciting, so come back and check out our cottage build again soon.

Have a super day.  Love you all!  

No comments:

Post a Comment