Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Waiting Game

Hi Friends.  Spring rains and thunderstorms have slowed us down on the building process.  Couldn't even get near the foundation yesterday due to clay mud that looks stable but the minute you step on it, your shoe disappears and comes back horribly caked in red.

Anyway, I thought I should leave you with something fun to look at, and since it's the time of year when we would normally be traveling to Victoria, B.C., I thought I'd post some fun pics from last years vaca which included this wonderful visit to Fisherman's Wharf via taxi boat.  I love those little water taxis.  By the way, I am taking my inspiration for interior design of Southern Cottage, and the landscape, from this beautiful part of the world.  Enjoy.  Have a great day.  Love ya all!












  

No comments:

Post a Comment