Thursday, May 19, 2016

The Energizer Builder Just Keeps Building and Building


Hi Friends.  I'm not normally this red but I usually don't use a cell phone camera, so there you go.  Anyway, it is so good to have you here to see the progress.  I'm getting so crazy excited about the walls being built.  We're hoping to put some up soon.  So, stand by.  



You are looking from the corner of the guest room, towards the far back corner of the house.  



It's that energizer builder again.  He's on the  move.  Oh, and I think he's standing in the middle of the kitchen window which will be above the sink.  




Looking across the front of the house.


A shot across the back of the house.  


And, just to throw in another view, I shot this pic across the back of the neighbor's lawn.  That's what we'll be looking out across since there are no houses behind us (just a shed, but it's cute).  

All in all I'm so happy with how things are going.  I'm also surprised that Ron is moving along on the house so quickly.  What an amazing guy.  Can't wait to see those walls come up.  

Have a great day ya'll!  

No comments:

Post a Comment