Wednesday, May 4, 2016

My New Love; The Color of Concrete


Hi Friends.  I've been staring at this photo and I can't help it be enthralled with the color of grey, which is the color of concrete, which is what we're looking at here on the garage floor, which is so beautiful and shiny and I can't wait to drive on it.  Okay, I'm a little obsessed.  Sorry.  I'll reign it in right now.  Thanks for loving me anyway.


Steering away from my obsession is this photo of sill plates.  They are not as beautiful as concrete but just as important, so I want to give equal time.  


Here's a full view of the house imprint.  You can clearly see the garage in the left front, and the little job inward is the front door, and the room up on the right front is the guest room.  I was just looking at beds for the guest room.  Anyway try out the Ikea daybed that pulls out into a full bed?  I need to know.  I might consider it for this room.  Any thoughts?  


I love this!  Here we have the kitchen, living room and master bedroom, going straight back.  


There's a pretty good slope off the back of the house.  Oh, well, we're not wanting a big yard.  Just saying.


And, here's another shot of that culvert.  lol.  I do hope you enjoyed all of the pics.  

Have a terrific beyond terrific day.  Love ya all.  Please come back. 

1 comment: