Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Under Threat of Rain


Hi Friends.  You can probably tell by the darkness of the photos that we were working under a cloud all day.  Still, look how much is done.  We're so excited.  We're ready for foundation walls but we may have to get through a series of thunderstorms first.  Sigh.


By the way, is it the norm to put rock on top of plastic, on top of the ground under the house?  We've never seen this before.  We've asked several people about it and no one seems to know why.  Just curious.  I don't mind.  For some reason it makes me feel safer.  I don't know why that is either.  It's emotional, don't ask me why.  lol.




I love this swooping view from the bottom side of the lot to the front side.  Look at all that dirt!


Ah ha!  The culvert.  Dirt around the culvert.  I told you I'd keep an eye out.


Still . . . . hmmmm . . . . .

More to come.  Thanks for stopping by and checking out the work.  Love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment