Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Rain, Rain, and More Rain


Hi Friends.  We're in the middle of a spring storm system so we're waiting on the foundation pour, but the forms are going in and the work is continuing, so we are still very excited.  


And, since we have to do some waiting anyway, it seemed like a good time to do some tool shopping.


You can imagine how very exhilarating this was for me.  I was in to it.  Helping all the way.  Yup.  Can't wait to go again.  








Oh, my goodness, they have really long aisles filled with nothing but tools in this store.  Except for the french fry maker.  I found that mixed in, and I desired it.  


I mean, it really is cool.  I should have bought it for my cottage kitchen, but we kind of don't really eat fries, so I didn't.  But, now you know where you can get a french fry cutter.  


Hey, we're in line to check out! Whew.  I'm glad that's over.


See that smile?  It says it all.  

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you have a great evening.  I'll head over to the lot tomorrow and check on the progress, so stay tuned.  Love ya all!  

No comments:

Post a Comment