Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Stone and Wood; The Back Patio Is Coming Together


Hi Friends.  Our neighbors Gretchen and hubby (cannot remember his name since we just met) came over to see us last evening, because they wondered what we were building outside the house.  "Just a covered patio,"  Ron said . . . . and then I added, "with two fans for cooling us off in the warm summer night air."  They thought that was a fabulous idea, which makes four of us now.  And I just had another fabulous idea because I'm thinking of putting a fan in the covered front patio too.  They are kind of important here in southern Indiana.  

By the way, look who's peeking out the back window.  Yep, it's the foreman, also known as Ron, also known as Rondald, or Rescue Ron, or any number of other nicknames he's earned over the years . . . .  but I digress.  


And, there he is again, checking out his work no doubt.  


It all looks gorgeous to me.



Yep, gorgeous.  Love the stone wall.





I hope you enjoyed today's photos of the building process.  There's more coming soon.  

Have a wonderful day, and thanks for stopping by.  Love ya!   

No comments:

Post a Comment